Written by Rajendra Kumar
Page 3 of 4
Certification in Vigilance and Investigation emphasize a forensic rather than a control-based or
risk management approach to the analysis of governance and the possibility of fraud. This
program also helps the Vigilance officers in the preventive vigilance. The scope and content of all subjects extend well beyond ‘narrow’ focus of fraud prevention and provide an opportunity to study and acquire skills in investigative techniques and the collection of data as well as the skills necessary to not only identify poor management but also unethical and fraudulent activities.
This is probably the first certification in the vigilance and investigation in India and covers following chapters primarily.
- Frauds in Advances or the traditional frauds in India
- Technology related frauds in India
- Money Laundering techniques
- Frauds related Negotiable instruments
- Legal provisions that deal with the frauds in India
- Tools to investigate the frauds
- Drafting the fraud policies
- Case studies on the bank frauds
- Research on Early warning signals of corporate frauds
The above syllabus is updated frequently based on the new trends and developments in banking
industry and the banking frauds. The specially designed 600 + pages banking frauds manual is
provided to the participants who register for the Certification in the forensic accounting.
Contact us on abhijeet [at] indiaforensic.com